In the recent past communicating with your family and friends who are in a different geographical region as you was a long and tiresome process. However with the introduction of the Internet, things have improved a great deal. You can communicate with your friends by using the email service providers. Email is basically sending mail via the Internet. This is an improvement from the old way of doing things where one had to go to a post office to send a simple mail. Gmail is of the best email service provider that you can use. The Google powered service provider has great features that enable you to chat, have conversations and discussions with your friends. To start enjoying the great features that come with Gmail you will have to register for an account. The process is quite simple to register on gmail.com login.
- Go to www.Gmail.com; this is the official website. You will be directed to sites home page. Click on create an account. A sign up page will open.
- Enter your names starting with the first name.
- Enter an email address; this is what you will be using to sign in to your account so ensure that you choose one that is easy to remember and professional.
- Choose a password; select a strong password that contains alphanumeric characters, confirm your password.
- Enter your birthday, Specify your gender; male or female, Enter your phone number starting with your country code, Enter your current email address
- Enter the characters contained in the image provided; you may skip this step but phone verification will be required. If you cannot read the characters then click on the audio option to listen to the characters and enter them in to the box provided.
- Select your country of origin.
- Check the ‘I agree’ box; to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Click next step; you will be directed to the verification page.
- Verify your account; to verify your account you will be required to enter your phone number. There are two options for verifying your account; you can either choose the voice call option or the text message option. You cannot use your Gmail account if you have not verified your account. So if you have forgotten if you verified your account, log in to your account and go to the ‘verify my account tab’ click on that and follow the instructions that follow
- Start using your email account
Recently Microsoft decided to upgrade the oldest web based email service provider in the world, Hotmail, to a more improved easy to use version. They upgraded it to www.Outlook.com. With the new version, they introduced many great features like social media link feature that allows you to link your email account to your social media sites. Another great feature that was introduced was the Skype feature that allows you to video chat with your friends even if they don’t have Skype installed in their PCs. The new improved email service provider has many great benefits that you can enjoy, however you will have to register for an account to start using the site. The process of register on Outlook email account is easy and fast.
- Go to outlook.com or click here; you will be directed to the sites home page
- Click on sign up now; the create an account page will appear
- Enter your names ; your first and your surname
- Enter your username which will double as your email address; there are three email address host options that you can choose from namely; outlook.com, Hotmail.co.uk and live.co.uk. You will have to choose the outlook.com option to create an account, although the other two are still good options.
- Create a password; password is used to protect your account. You will be required to create a password that has a minimum of 8 alphanumeric characters.
- Re-enter your password, Select your country or region, Enter your postal ZIP code, Select your date of birth, Enter your gender, Enter your phone number starting with your country’s code, Enter an alternative email address.
- Enter the characters included in the image provided (captcha).
- Click on create an account; clicking on create an account you agree to the terms and conditions of the site.
- Verify your account; you will receive an email from Microsoft requesting you to verify your account. Click on the link provided and enter the random characters that will be provided.
- Ready to start using your account.
Permission marketing is the latest buzzword in sales. It involves seeking for customer’s permission before they are targeted by the merchants for marketing the products. This is what Inbox360 is made for. Inbox 360 is the latest and successful venture of Harry Wahl and Joe Mauro, advertising veterans and is based in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. They sold this multi-million dollar venture to TCA Communications in 1996. Inbox360 has now developed into a full service-permission email marketing and loyalty program designed for retailers throughout the country. A custom tailored sales program was unveiled by Inbox 360 for ISOs. The Inbox360 service permission marketing encompasses over 5 million mid-sized merchants who use email to reach out to the customers. The email provider provides for highly efficient “in-box” which is easy to sell, no hassle sales. The service provider plans to reach out to many more sellers in near future.
Before the advent of Inbox360 email service provider, there was no full time, low cost service with permission email marketing and customer relationship solution that would benefit mid-sized merchants. Traditional advertising methods would take up a huge portion of the merchant’s incomes. When Inbox360 came up, the customer names were easily captured and personalized emails could be sent to them. Inbox360 helps the merchants to get their customers to keep coming back. It is a claim of the company that they provide the service that no one else does. From its development starting in 2002, Inbox360 has come a long way. It has 15 professional staff that handles so many merchants across the country and produces millions of emails. With newer technology and infrastructure, Inbox360 is ready to spread its base. The program offers the merchants three basic tools:
- List Building - Building of the database and the customers’’ profiles through its sources.
- Creative Design - The efficient staff provides for personal customized email promotions for each merchant on request. Such emails also include events sales and anniversaries.
- Delivery – Inbox360 is recognized by most major ISPs like yahoo and hotmail and therefore ensures higher delivery rates.
What makes this program unique is that each client is assigned a campaign manager who gives assistance in every field required to integrate service permission marketing into a regular business. It gives a completely professional image to all its clients. Through the sales of Inbox360, ISOs establish a lifetime revenue supply because once they sell the program to the merchants, they share the revenues as long as Inbox360 is used by the merchants. Inbox 360 offers excellent packages to the ISO partners which includes high commission rates and monthly revenue collection opportunities, bonuses etc. the idea of Inbox360 is innovative and complements those who are truly interested in services and their customers. The founders are quite realistic and practical considering the inexpensive price tag of the services. For the merchants there is a small setup fee which includes all support materials and there is a minimal monthly fee based on the usage.
Hotmail was moving forward July 4th, 1996. Recognized by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith, it was a product from your Silicon Valley. It was the first business to offer web-centered e-postal mail. To focus on the Html code program code interface, hotmail was initially composed as ‘HoTMaiL’, the uppercase observe stressing about Html code program code. It was a system everyone needed and everyone preferred. Consequently, the reputation of Hotmail soared and it also experienced end up being the new design. The outcome was that Hotmail skilled acquired numerous clients in a time period of some several years. Hotmail was obtained from the huge Microsoft for around $400 thousand at the end of 1997 and incorporated along with other services- Leap- an online dependent schedule services. It had been then recently released as an MSN postal mail and then renamed as House windows Stay Hotmail. The most recent hotmail edition was launched in the year 2011.
Hotmail experienced obtained about 360 thousand customers and was obtained in 36 dialects, based on 2011 data. The entire year 2013, noticed Hotmail becomes changed by outlook.com, an unfortunate but essential alter. The Hotmail customers could always keep them Hotmail e-mail configurations, connections and deals with however the Hotmail services have already been completed out with and changed by www.outlook.com. What exactly is so great about outlook it has changed the great aged Hotmail services. Which is the primary stage. The main points of differences can be enumerated as:
- Hotmail is really an internet-dependent e-mail services. It possesses a method to accessibility in addition to get and send out emails through the web. But to make use of Hotmail, a web browser like Firefox or Web Explorer is necessary. However Outlook is definitely an e-mail-customer. It will not offer using the e-mail services. It really is a software program that allows us to compose and browse email messages from an email provider like Gmail or Google.
- Hotmail offers the customers having an individual current email address and email messages will be obtained in this deal with. But Outlook will not offer that deal with. Rather, it utilizes another current email address to open up e-mails.
- It downloads e-mails straight to the Computer, that’s the benefit of Outlook. Which means that you can read through or compose e-mails when tradition, while in hotmail you need to be on the internet to do this.
When compared with www.hotmail.com, Outlook e-mail features a quite decluttered user interface and new business resources. Additionally, it comes with a more mature link to Hotmail to ensure that customers would discover the user interface acquainted and then use it effortlessly. Outlook will not only offer e-mail, additionally, it has social networking incorporation, SkyDrive, Workplace Internet Applications and offers for Skype video clip talk. To create the changeover simple for you, the Outlook Indication-in utilizes the hotmail deal with- or even the MSN a single. The email messages and connections are immediately brought in towards the absolutely nothing and accounts is shed along the way of changeover. Therefore, you have absolutely nothing to shed and everything to achieve with a brand new e-mail service which has everything.150 petabytes of email messages have already been migrated to Outlook, to ensure that customers would not revert towards the aged hotmail.
If you dont have account hotmail/outlook. You can create account here, on simple steps.
Gmail or Google Mail started long back in 2004 created by Paul Bucheit and provided by Google. Initially, Gmail with a storage capacity of 1 GB per user has now gone to become the most popular and widely used email provider with the figure of users going above 425 million all over the world. It is an easily accessible email service using POP3 or IMAP4 protocols. Being the most efficient and useful service, you can pursue all your work instantly with a lot of useful features, something not to be expected from any other email service provider making Google Mail the best of all, indeed!
The emails are sent and received instantly; conversations can be responded quickly being both online and offline, promotional advertisements and the social or less important messages are kept in different levels, your important mail being in another label. Now with Gmail, you can even search your mail, the one that you wish to open. You can have your chat open and view other mails while composing one even. Mail filters are there to help you in blocking email from specific senders that you choose.
The suspicious mails, of course, go to the spam folder and the messages that you do not wish to keep or delete go the trash from where you can still revive them or they shall be permanently deleted after a certain period of time. What’s more, you can search through all your mails and all your chats that get saved to find the one which you are searching for. Gmail even looks in the trash and spam to find your search. Doesn’t that make Gmail the best, indeed? Firstly, Gmail gives you a storage space of around 7.5 GB with Read More…